Creating a plan of action that may help one begin their journey towards fitness and eventually achieving the target determined. The health benefits any fitness activity and the regime may offer are incredible. Such activities not only help in getting a grid of those extra pounds but also leaves the person with a feel-good factor and increase the level of happiness immensely. Leading a healthy lifestyle also reduces the proximity of being infected by diseases and gives a boost to one’s confidence as well.
However, getting started with an effective fitness regime, one has to choose the right path to ensure they reach their set target using right means. It can be achieved in few simple steps:
- Get clarity on current fitness and health quality: Although everyone is somehow aware of their physical fitness to a certain extent. Few indications like how fast one may walk or run, at what speed, how soon they get tired while doing some physical activities etc. may help in understanding one’s health condition and quality. However, to gather deeper clarity of their wellbeing, one may get some medical tests done to understand what area they are excelling, lagging behind or areas where they require little improvement. By doing so, one will be able to outline the activities; pace they must channelize their fitness goals.
- Set realistic goals: Expecting more from oneself is not wrong, however, expecting excessively much, above the realistic levels may be a kind of injustice they will be doing to themselves. Also if extremely higher and tougher goals are set, the possibility of achieving which is very less, then not only they will be disheartened. Also will be eventually demotivated, as a result, their journey will end even before starting. Thus setting a realistic and achievable goal will give an invisible boost to their motivational levels, hence journey will be continued at a constant pace.
- Introduce uniformity and stable the unstable: For this one either have to meet a health expert or may seek help from online sources. It has been observed that people tend to involve in all highly exerting activities from the beginning. In doing so, they start losing uniformity and balance, as a result, they start getting tired too soon and eventually are left with no energy to carry on with the regime. Thus, a proper mix of exercises must be made part of as advised by the experts or as per the wise research.
- Go systematically: No one benefited by rushing into the thing. It has been rightly said, slow and steady wins the race. One must never jump onto step 5 right after the step 1. This is because if they would practice to cover up all the activities at once, not only the effect they desired for will remain unachieved but also their health rather than improve will face repercussions.
- Gradually incorporate in daily routine: What many people lack in their newly designed fitness regime is the scope of incorporating it into their routine life activities. This may occur due to poor time management skills and an act of adding activities unreasonable into the routine. Thus, one may mix and match the routine activities with fitness activities, eventually, they will start falling in the right frame.
- Bring variety: This is one of the mistakes many people indulge in and that is making the regime boring. They usually have only same kinds of activities, which makes their entire journey dull and monotonous. This practice eventually ends up having no effect on certain parts of the body, on the other some are exposed to the tiredness to the extreme level.
- Pen down everything: Writing down everything is indeed a good habit. And when the pace the target is achieved, the problem area identified and corrected not only helps in understanding how far they have reached but also takes the level of their moral way higher.