In a building of multiple floors, elevators or lifts are of utmost use to move between floors. As the lifts provide a convenient vertical transportation, people usually tend to choose lifts over staircases. An elevator can be controlled manually or automatically.
- The control system of this device uses hydraulic control techniques to perform its operations with the help of liquid fluid power.
- In the field of hydraulic control technology, Blain Valves are often used by leading manufacturing companies to produce commercial and goods lift.
- We can categorize the elevator control system basically in four categories, viz. Manually-controlled elevator, Preregister operation elevator, Signal operation elevator and Automatic-controlled elevator.
Manually Controlled Elevators Are Tiresome to Operate:
Manually controlled elevators have no automatic tricks. These need an operator for entire functioning. Some of them are controlled by switches which are operated by pulling on adjacent ropes. This kind of devices includes safety interlocks for ensuring the locking of the doors before it moves. A Signal operation elevator is just an innovation to Preregister operation elevator. It requires the operator and notifies him but need less effort to operate.
Preregister operation elevator also requires an operator, but it has buttons to notify him of any movement or stops. When the lift is about to reach the destined floor, the controller is notified by a signal to stop.
Automatic-Controlled Elevators Are Controlled Automatically Through Machinated Techniques
- Blain Elevator Valves, popularly known as EV, which are a widely used elevator control equipment, includes a wide range of options that are offered to the elevator industry for high performing passenger service. It is claimed to be easy to install and provides smooth holding as well as passage throughout the extreme load.
- These valves are available with port sizes of 3/4″, 1 ½”, 2″ and 2 ½” pipe threads, depending on flow. It starts with less than the minimum load and can be used for across the line or wye-delta starting. According to clients’ information, valves are factory adjusted prepared for operation and extremely easy to readjust if so desired.
- The levelling system joined with repaid pilot control ensures stable operation of elevator and accuracy of stopping autonomous of wide variations in temperature.
Blain Elevator Valves Features the Following Which Is For Efficient Installation and Trouble-Free Service.
- Simple Responsive Adjustment
- Self Cleaning Pilot Line Filters
- Self Closing Manual Lowering
- Built-in Turbulence Suppressors
- Solenoid Connecting Cables
- Pressure Gauge and Shut Off Cock
- 70 HRc Rockwell Hardened Bore Surfaces
- 100% Continuous Duty Solenoids
Blain Elevator Valves is enabled with specific adjustments mentioned as below to accomplish accurate control.
- Bypass adjustment: When the cabin is stable in its position the working time of the pump can be adjusted through it for acceleration of the motor without the load.
- Upward acceleration: The acceleration time can be adjusted with upward acceleration adjustment.
- Upward deceleration: This adjustment defines the time of deceleration from nominal to the levelling speed.
- Up stop: It defines when the cabin stops from the levelling speed.
- Downward speed: The cabin’s downward speed can be defined through it.
- Downward deceleration: Deceleration time of the cabin can be adjusted.
- Downward levelling speed: It defines the downward levelling speed.
- Relief pressure: The maximum working pressure of the valve can be defined.
With the help of the above user-friendly adjustment settings, Blain Elevator Valves is promised to render the expected results in operation. Blain Elevator Valves is said to be a design of new generation elevator control valves with adjustable levelling speed.